Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Belgian Dubbel - "Duplication"

This recipe is from Brewing Classic Styles with only one minor adjustment.  I brewed this on the same day as my Belgian Single recipe.  Every year I talk my birthday off and spend the day making beer.  This year my birthday was inspired by my love of Belgian Beer.

My friend Larry also had the day off so he came over and we spend the day making and drinking homebrews.  I like when Larry is over, he carries heavy crap for me!

Malt Bill
Pounds Type
10 Pilsner
1 Munich 10L
.5 Aromatic
.5 Caramunich
.5 Special B
1 Amber Candy Syrup – 75L
.5 Table Sugar
Hops
IBU Type Time
23 Tettnanger 60
Mash Schedule
Temp Time
149F 90 minutes
170F Batch Sparge
170F Batch Sparge
Yeast WLP-530
Stats
6 gal 80% efficiency IBU: 23

No comments:

Post a Comment